Competition - Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this prize draw you must tag a friend on one of our social media posts.
- This qualifying period will run from 09:00 on 125h March 2021 until 23.59 on 15th April 2021.
- All entrants must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- All entrants must be aged over 18 years old at the time of the draw.
- If you are not a winner you will not be contacted by us at the end of the competition.
- There will be 1 winner selected.
- The first winner will receive a prize of one four bottle box of Five Rivers Beer.
- You are free to enter as many times as you like.
- The prize includes delivery of the product to a UK address, the cost of which will be covered by us.
- We will contact the winners via social media to arrange where the prize will be delivered.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Please note that no cash alternative is available to any prize.
The prize draw
- The winners will be randomly selected in accordance with the laws of chance, consistent with the requirements of Promotional Marketing Rule 8.24 of the CAP Code, by a third party computer process.
- The draw will take place five days after 15th April 2021.
- The winners will be notified within five business days of the draw via social media.
- For each winner selected that does not respond to our email within 14 days or declines the prize, we will choose another winner and notify them within five business days.
- The Promoter will only store your email address for the purpose of this competition.
- Only the winners of the prizes will be contacted by The Promoter at the end of the competition.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control to cancel or vary the rules relating to participation at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. That agreement will be covered by the laws of England and Wales.
If you would like any help or more information, please get in touch with our customer services team at email@example.com